BRC Healthcare has offered Segue Recovery Support, our case management program, to our clients since 2012. Since the program’s inception, we’ve found it has dramatically increased success rates among participants, as measured by lasting sobriety and quality of life.
Given the program’s history of positive outcomes, we decided to make these valuable services available to anyone who has completed treatment and wants a supportive, personalized aftercare program. Segue Recovery Support is essential to long-term success in sobriety because it removes the burden of having to manage early recovery alone. Learn more about sober living and aftercare services at Segue Recovery in Austin, TX today by calling 888.559.2036.
Our Case Management Aids in Lasting Sobriety
Case management is a form of support that offers personalized assistance to people who have completed addiction treatment and are in early recovery. Segue Recovery Support provides access to additional resources that promote a fulfilling life and personal purpose. It also helps ensure long-term sobriety by providing structured guidance through relapse prevention plans and reminder systems.
Our program also serves as an effective way to identify and resolve problems that can lead to relapse, such as co-occurring disorders or family issues. We strive to create an environment of trust and acceptance in which our clients feel comfortable discussing difficult topics and exploring solutions with the support of a caring professional.
We’ve helped hundreds of people who were once considered treatment-resistant or chronic relapsers. Our personalized, comprehensive addiction treatment and case management programs are effective. In fact, our sober living programs at Segue Recovery have a 99% success rate for lasting recovery.
Segue Recovery Support ServicesSegue Recovery Support offers a range of ancillary services to support people in early recovery. The Segue Program provides a full year of recovery support for clients and their families in Austin, TX. Segue Recovery Support provides access to:
- Intervention services – Our team of certified interventionists can provide comprehensive assessment and services to help clients get into the right treatment program.
- Sober transportation – We provide transportation to work, 12-step meetings, and other recovery activities.
- Job search assistance – We offer assistance with resume and cover letter writing, job placement services, and career guidance.
- Individualized sober coaching – We provide one-on-one sessions with a recovery coach to help our clients build skills and stay on track.
- Life skills building – We offer counseling to help people manage stress, gain financial literacy skills, and develop new healthy habits.
- Family support services – We provide marriage and family therapy to help strengthen relationships with loved ones.
- Relapse prevention – We help clients develop a plan of action in the event of relapse, to reduce the risk of recurrence.
- Sober and transitional living – We offer sober living and other transitional housing options with multiple levels of independence.
Continue Healing at Segue Recovery Support in Austin, TX
As part of the BRC Healthcare family of programs, we work closely with our other centers in the Austin, TX area to provide a full continuum of care for people who are changing their lives and their families. We know overcoming addiction and mental health challenges is challenging, which is why we’re here to help.
If you or a loved one need caring, personalized aftercare and case management recovery support that helps you navigate the hurdles of early recovery, contact our admissions team today. You can complete our confidential online form or call 888.559.2036. We are proud to be Austin’s premier aftercare and sober living center, serving people who are on the road to a better future.